The content on this website is provided solely for educational, news and entertainment purposes. This website provides information, and while we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no guarantees or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the website or the information, products, services, or related materials contained on the website for any purpose. As a result, any reliance you place on such material is entirely at your own risk.
We shall not be liable for any loss or harm, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any other loss or damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. You can link to other websites that are not under the control of this website using this website. The nature, content, and accessibility of those sites are beyond our control. The presence of any links does not mean that the opinions stated within them are recommended or endorsed. We make every attempt to keep the website up and operating. However, due to technical reasons beyond our control, this website will not be liable for the website being briefly unavailable.
Your use of this website signifies your acceptance of the site’s established terms of service and policies. All trademarks, registered trademarks, and service marks are registered trademarks or service marks owned by their respective owners.
IkejaOnline.com complies with the Digital Millennium Copy Right Act of 1998 by thoroughly responding to any claimed infringement notices (DMCA). If you believe your copyrighted work has been utilized in a way that is infringing on your rights and is available through our Service, you must provide formal written notification of the specifics associated with the complaint in order for it to be valid.
Include the following elements:
- The copyrighted work that you allege has been infringed on should be identified.
- Identification of the location on the Service of the allegedly infringing material
- Include the signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, either electronically or physically.
- Contact information such as address, phone number, and email address is sufficient.
- A statement stating the complaining party has a good faith belief that the copyright owner, its agent, or the law do not authorize use of the content in the way complained of.
- Under penalty of perjury, a statement that all provided information is true and correct, and that you are the copyright owner or have authority to act on behalf of the owner.
Please be advised that if you misrepresent information provided on our Service that infringes on your copyright, you will be responsible for penalties, including expenses and attorney fees, under federal law. Please keep in mind that these requirements are only intended to notify ikejaonline.com of the violation and are not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to learn more about your rights and responsibilities under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
Send an electronic copy with the title “Copyright Infringement Report” to the following address:
We will act to remove the infringed material and notify the copyright owner after we have received the necessary bona fide infringement notification. Furthermore, in compliance with the DMCA, any User accounts that continue to submit copyrighted or infringing content on a regular basis will be terminated.
Please contact us at *protected email* if you have any further questions or concerns that are not addressed here.